Friday, November 14, 2008

Haunted Chavez



Haunted Chavez was an assignment that tested our skills in Photoshop. It made us think outside the box and be creative. At first, my idea was originally about a person, not me, running down a hall like the one in the picture; however, the antagonists were initially zombies springing from the walls, not a huge hand. The zombies were difficult to capture and making them look like they are crawling out of the walls was too difficult to procure. In my original idea I didn’t picture myself in it, so now I had to change everything. My picture was actually an accident, I didn’t intend on keeping the humongous hand in the picture. Once I had my setting, the background seemed to plane and boring so I decided to make the hand and the walls melt. I think my idea was really cool, even though it’s plane, and the melting effect looks realistic.

No comments: