
"I am a powerless pawn" I chose to use a pawn because it is the lowest piece with the lowest power in chess. They are the ones who are sacrificed and are usually the ones that go first. The purpose of the pawn is to protect stronger pieces and their glory is never acknowledged. I compared myself to a pawn because I feel like I have no power; I don’t control my life and am subservient to my “superiors”.
I think I captured the role of the pawn really well. I have each pawn breaking or shattered with pieces flying around. I think I could have gotten better pictures and some how better incorporated the transformation because I just look like I’m in the glass pawn. It was difficult to turn myself into a pawn, so I just gave up and concentrated my efforts on the background and the other pieces. I think I could have done much better, but I lacked the right pictures for this project.
I think I captured the role of the pawn really well. I have each pawn breaking or shattered with pieces flying around. I think I could have gotten better pictures and some how better incorporated the transformation because I just look like I’m in the glass pawn. It was difficult to turn myself into a pawn, so I just gave up and concentrated my efforts on the background and the other pieces. I think I could have done much better, but I lacked the right pictures for this project.
1 comment:
Where is your header?? I loved your header. I want to see it. I'm thinking maybe you had blogger issues when uploading it. I want to see it. Estaban, you have always stayed on top of everything. I know you say things like, "i'm not that artsy" but you are a creative genius, and you work hard, and I have always loved seeing your work. Keep up the brilliant work!
Post a Comment