Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Graduation Program

I think my front cover is distinctive and cool, but my back side had the Pegasus that everyone else had. My fonts and great use of line made my cover look professional and suitable for a graduation ceremony. I really wanted to change the back page because everyone had the same Pegasus and I think that would have made it look better and more unique. Graphic design was much easier than I thought it would be and way more fun too. I wasn’t restricted to using one picture and instead I used pieces of the pictures I wanted. The most important part of graphic design is eligibility because some people used wrong fonts and some you couldn’t read to well. I would advise next year’s students to take the time to take new pictures when needed because I had to use the same picture twice because I thought I didn’t have time to take more photos.

No comments: